Animated .gif

My Animated .gif

My first efforts in developing my own animated .gif was coming up with a rocket surprise ending. The techniques applied and story I created was looking for my explosion at the end and deciding how I wanted to end it. Techniques were cutting out a satellite and stick figures and putting them on. I thought about this idea from seeing other ideas people had. A rocket goes out into space and finds itself with a satellite and crashes into it. The person inside the rocket then falls back down to earth
Rocket Surprise Ending


School Theme Gif
My school themed gif I chose was the National Honor Society. 
I decided on this school theme because I needed hours for my college to remain competitive. I feel like there are people that need those hours too and I felt the need to make this add so they can hear about it. I found that it really helps and organizes how much you have.

My animated gif message was to inform people that there is something that helps with hours and management with it.

I believe the intended audience will love it and the stress will go away.

I sent the gif to Mrs. Ibarra the director but no response yet.

What I would do differently with my next project would be to try to challenge myself to do more and add more features

Comments