Vision for Success

Vision Board

"This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen"
I chose the greenhouse because I want to work with plants and the maintenance on how to grow them and I will study this at Cal Poly Pomona. I would like to know what makes them grow faster or makes them grow slower. The house I chose in particular was one in Wrightwood. I would like to live there because I would like to see snow and because cold weather is my favorite. The quote I chose represents people and I like it because I think everyone should understand that people come and go and everyone will be soon doing independent things.

Comments

  1. I very much enjoy how you put this piece together and how you define yourself as a unique individual.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment